Thursday, January 31, 2008

More Fun











I have been having more fun creating little purses with fancy fabrics. I'm hoping to sell some at my local coffee shop/purse exchange (they sell new purses too as well as having a purse exchange). I don't want to approach them until I have more inventory, though. In the meantime, I am going to post what I make here in case any of my blog friends want one.








The purple paisley purse (p3) was quite an adventure to make. I honestly didn't know what to do for the cord, but my daughter helped me find some awesome blue/purple cord, which I combined with a funky wunky sparkly purple fuzzy yarn to make a sensational strap. This one has a velcro closure and a neat Shiva Paintstik iridescent paisley design on the front (which will be washable as soon as I heat set it). This one will go for $30 plus shipping.








The butterfly purse is simpler, no velcro, a deeper/narrower design. The cord is very soft and fuzzy. This one is $20 plus shipping. It has a shorter cord, so better for someone who is not really tall or likes the purse to hang higher. I have another one like this in the works which will have a longer cord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow these are really cool...