Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Need Help

Hi, all. I finally photocopied the Daphne portrait. Then I tried three background color combos. I need you to look at them and let me know which one you like best. Please pay attention only to the color, not to the coloring job; these were quickie color studies. The final job will be much smoother. Please leave me a comment, email me, or reply to me on a list if you were directed here from there to let me know which combo you think is the most attractive. Also if you have other color combo ideas, I'm interested in hearing about them.

I chose these color combos from the pencils I had already pulled to work on the drawing, so most of them pull from background or accent colors.

I'd like to start my final work on this within a few days, so please give me your feedback as soon as possible. It will be valued.

See below for photos of the color combos. Please reference the photo number when giving your opinion.

No comments: