Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Checking In

Well, I have no new pics of stuff to post. It's not that I'm not working on stuff.....I have been. I am working on a human/polar bear drawing in colored pencil (for the WetCanvas Fantasy/Sci-Fi forum, of course), a picture of my dog Daphne in colored pencil (primitive, but not too bad for a beginner), and lots of art journal stuff until Monday afternoon(yay, I am finally figuring out how to combine art with text!). But I have spent most of the last 48 hours here at Rush-Copley Hospital with Keith. Keith had an emergency medical problem that required intensive treatment, but now he's on the mend. I sure don't envy him the medical treatments he endured; at least they worked, though. So the upshot of this is that we have not been home for me to work in the studio or take pictures of anything. I have gotten some colored pencil stuff done, though. It is hard to get a hang of the layering and color mixing. Very different from watercolor!They say Keith will be discharged tomorrow. I can't wait!

No comments: