Monday, April 7, 2008

Julian's Debut



I have been drawing unicorn heads for the last few days. After awhile I decided to paint one on the back of one of my shirts. On Saturday I was having what I call a "good drawing day"....one of those days where my hand does wonderful things with a pencil or pen and I hardly have to think about it. So I came home from a horribly boring seminar and drew this unicorn, nicknamed Julian, on the back of one of my T shirts. Why Julian? Dunno. Just looks like a Julian to me. The first drawing shows the black fabric pen outline (drawn over disappearing purple fabric marker). The second one shows what I've done with the eye so far. So I will be doing a WIP for this one, too. BTW it's being done on a 100% cotton T shirt with Lumieres. So far I have used halo blue, gold, and emerald green on the eye. Tonight I'm going to try to do the lids and lashes.

No comments: