Saturday, February 9, 2008

Exciting Progress



Twickie is really coming along! All of her fur is blocked in now except on her foot. Of course there will be a lot of refinement to come as I fine-tune the contrast and improve the texture of the fur. I'll probably work on that some before adding the pillows she is lying on and the background. This has been a slow week for working on art and sewing because I had a sinus infection that made it hard for me to do much of anything besides work and keep up with basic things like laundry. But today I was feeling better and really got some things done. The little bag is from Wednesday (because school got out early due to weather and I got some work time in). That and another new bag are on my Bags for Sale blog (see links above right). I also started putting some of my beads on a new blog for sale. I'm not selling off all my beads, but I have way more than I will ever use (I used to make jewelry in fairly high volume, for those who don't know). Might as well see if I can convert beads into fabric and other things I need. So needless to say, things have been pretty busy here. I continue to enjoy excellent creativity and lack of perfectionism, which is delightful.....now I just have to get (and stay) healthy.







2 comments:

compostedwoman said...

hi just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog. Read it most days. Twickie is a pleasure to watch as you add more detail.
joyces

paint1chris said...

Daphne is beautiful! Can't wait to see her finished.

Chris in Alberta